The Government of Canada and its partners host the following databases of information for students interested in studying in Canada. Please follow the links for further information on eligibility requirements and application procedures.



Program Name Details
International Scholarships The International Scholarships website provides opportunities available to foreign students interested in studying or conducting research in Canada.
Education au/in Canada Information for international students about education opportunities in Canada.
Council of Ministers of Education, Canada The Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC) provides vital information and services for people who wish to come to Canada to study or to work, and for Canadians who would like to study abroad.
International Experience Canada International Experience Canada (IEC) provides Canadian youth and foreign nationals the opportunity to travel and work abroad. IEC is available in countries that have a bilateral youth mobility arrangement with Canada such as: Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, South Korea and Taiwan.
Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships The Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships offer young people in Canada and throughout the Commonwealth an outstanding opportunity to gain research-based global experiences that will benefit them throughout their careers.
The Canada-China Scholars' Exchange Program Canadians A number of short-term, non-degree-seeking awards are offered to Canadian academics, students and professionals who wish to study and/or do research at participating Chinese institutions. Scholarships are available for studies and research, for a combination of studies and language studies.
Foreign Government Awards Program for Mexico Scholarships are available to Canadians for study or research at the Master's, Doctoral or Postdoctoral level, including for medical specializations and sub-specializations, in Mexico.



Program Name
Co-op and Internship Eligibility for International Students Many Canadian colleges and universities offer work placement programs as a means of enhancing curriculum with real world industry experience. For more information on whether or not you are eligible to work as a co-op student or intern, visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website.
The Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada Junior Research Fellowship The Asia Pacific Foundation of Canada offers several Junior Research Fellowships to current undergraduate and master's-level students or recent graduates, approximately three to four times per year.